Bigben and Toplitz have confirmed that its take on the farming sim genre Farmer’s Dynasty has been delayed by a few weeks, shifting from the November 7th release date to November 21st. This date is applicable for the full PC, PS4, and Xbox One releases, with the Switch version to come at a later date. The game is currently an early access title on Steam. A new trailer looking at some of the gameplay has been released, and it shows some classic tractor driving.
Farmer’s Dynasty appears to be about expanding your farming business as well as interacting with the local villagers. Farms will require some proper managing as crops need to be rotated through the seasons and animals will need to be kept in full health.
The features include:
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimise crop yields.
Source: Press Release