The Division 2 had some maintenance work carried out earlier today and there have been a number of fixes pushed out. These include players now being able to share their gear mods, stopping player faces from becoming distorted after cutscenes, and players with the Year 1 pass should no longer have issues accessing the Technician specialization.
The Division 2 maintenance notes
The rest of the notes can be seen below.
- Fixed an issue that caused flares to be stuck and clip with agents’ bodies after the Signal Flare emote animation was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dark Zone perks available at Base of Operations” notification would display despite having no new perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused character’s faces to become distorted after cut scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the social menu did not function when accessed in a downed state in a pre-made group.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to share Gear Mods.
- Fixed an issue where the players that purchased Year 1 Pass were unable to activate the Technician specialization on any world tier.
- Fixed an issue where the donation tabs from any projects that require gear items did not show the correct equipment.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes when engaging enemy NPCs in coop challenging difficulty at Lincoln Memorial.
In our The Division 2 review Thomas wrote:
The Division 2 is closer to what I imagine the original vision was for the first game. Washington D.C is a sprawling, deep and detailed world filled with baddies to shoot and loot to collect that keeps you and any friends that join you engaged well after you finish the campaign. The story is a bit shallow, but missions are well written and exceptionally designed, leading to an endgame built around tons of content and a deep loot system. The Division 2 is well worth investing your time in.
You can read the full The Division 2 review here.