Gearbox Software is rolling out a new hotfix today for Borderlands 3 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. This hotfix addresses issues where certain modifiers weren’t being applied and a character not spawning with all of their gear. The Anointed Enforcer’s health has also been reduced due to the difficulty faced by some players, though this is temporary while a more permanent fix is found.
The full notes for the hotfix are below.
- Addressed a reported concern that FL4K’s Furious Attack was sometimes not applying bonuses to pet damage as expected
- Addressed a reported concern that Rakkcelerate was sometimes not applying the cooldown modifier as stated on the skill’s description
- Addressed a reported concern that Cheap Tip’s total weapon shield capacity was sometimes not appearing in the tooltip on the item card
- Addressed a reported concern that The Arbalest of Discipline was sometimes spawning with just shields
We found an issue where Anointed Enforcer’s immunity abilities would sometimes cause them to be more difficult than intended. We have lowered their health temporarily as we investigate further and find a permanent solution.
- Temporarily lowered the health on Anointed Enforcer
On January 16th the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite will be made slightly easier so more players of varying skill sets can experience the event. This is only a temporary change though as after January 30th the event’s difficulty will be ramped back up to its standard level.
In our review for Borderlands 3, Jason wrote:
I’ve got very mixed feelings about Borderlands 3. Overall I like it and it’s fun to play, but it could have been so much more and the writing feels like time traveling back to your high school days and being surprised and a little disappointed at how immature everyone is. Few things in life are as embarrassing as the person you were five years ago. If you’re not embarrassed, then I’m sorry to say that you may well be the Borderlands 3 of your friend group; stuck in the past unable to grow or change in any meaningful way, relying on fart jokes as a stand-in for your personality.