Bethesda has confirmed that from Friday 17th January a private test server will be launched for Fallout 76’s Wastelanders update. Wastelanders is the update that will add human NPCs to the multiplayer title as well as the Nuclear Winter battle royale mode. The Wastelanders private test server will be running on PC only, and the full details from Bethesda are below.
- The Wastelanders Private Test Server is PC ONLY.
- Invited players will be required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in the launcher before PTS installation. You will not be allowed to share, stream, record, or discuss any information from this experience.
- PTS playtesting will take place on an in-development Wastelanders build, and you should expect to encounter issues during gameplay. Please report any bugs you find to us so that we can investigate them.
- This Private Test Server is reserved for Wastelanders. It is separate from our upcoming Public Test Server, which is still under development.
- Any progress you make will be saved so that you can pick up where you left off every time you access the Wastelanders PTS.
- However, due to the nature of testing it may become necessary for us to wipe all PTS progress, but we will let you know ahead of time if we plan to do this.
- Additionally, your progress on the PTS will not transfer to the live version of the game when Wastelanders is released.
- We want to hear from YOU! If you are selected to participate, you may be asked to provide feedback on specific aspects of the game, respond to surveys, or participate in group discussions.
The test server will be running full time from January 17th except for maintenance times, and there is currently confirmed end date for the server. If you want to opt in to get an invite to the Wastelanders private test server you can sign up here. Signing up will be open until tomorrow, January 14th.