Google has confirmed the next games that Pro subscribers of Stadia will be getting in February, and they are the Stadia exclusive Gylt and the dystopian thriller FPS Metro Exodus. The current giveaway titles for subscribers are Samurai Shodown and Rise of the Tomb Raider, which will be available until January 31st so if you haven’t grabbed them then do so now.
Here are the descriptions of the two games Pro subscribers can get in February:
- GYLT is a haunted tale of mystery and terror. Face your worst fears as you travel through a nightmarishly beautiful universe crafted by the storytelling masters at Tequila Works.
- In Metro Exodus, flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
Google also announced some new Stadia Pro deals for Mortal Kombat 11, Trials Rising, and Just Dance 2020. Those deals are listed below:
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $24.00 USD
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition for $36.00 USD
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack for $16.00 USD
- Just Dance 2020 for $29.99 USD
- Trials Rising for $10.00 USD
- Trials Rising – Digital Gold Edition for $16.00 USD
Dom reviewed Google Stadia when it released a couple of months back and wrote: