Today is the release date for Rebellion’s Zombie Army 4: Dead War and alongside that is an update rolling out on console, as well as updates for PC for those who are using AMD/Nvidia hardware. One of the main improvements is network enhancements to make online connectivity between players better, and there are also fixes in terms of gameplay where certain bugs were stopping some guns from not working properly.
The full patch notes are below:
- Performance optimizations
- Network stability improvements
- Gameplay balance adjustments
- Input response improvements
- General stability improvements
- Fixed client’s pistol failing to reload after being downed in co-operative gameplay • During the train siege in Mission 1, fixed pistol shooting failing when player is downed
- Fixed players failing to find other players when using quick match for weekly events when no lobbies are active.
- Fixed players being unable to un-equip item modifiers
- Fixed M1895 rifle & shotgun issue when weapon assist is active, causing auto-reloading and single bullet firing.