Another day and another patch has rolled out for Temtem. Update 0.5.14 is not as big as some of the past patches but does fix a major progression issue. The invisible wall in Quetzal that was stopping players from progressing has been fixed. In addition, players should now be able to find untamed encounters after some players stated they were not finding any in Temtem. The patch notes are below.
- Changed Loading screen compression to improve its quality.
- Fixed an invisible wall in Quetzal not allowing players to progress.
- Fixed players not being able to find any untamed encounters.
- Fixed Avenger trait not being triggered by the Sacrifice trait.
If you’ve missed them previously you can grab the 0.5.13 patch notes below.
Temtem 0.5.13 update patch notes
- Added a new music track during the competitive pick & ban phase.
- Added a countdown to the trade screen. After both players hit ready, there will be a 5-second countdown where players can review everything and cancel the trade if they’re not sure about something.
- Exiting the trade screen will now instantly cancel the ready button before confirming the exit with the player.
- Increased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time.
- Improved Barnshe textures.
- Fixed several problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades.
- Improved and secured some cinematic initialization cases to prevent further bugs.
- Fixed some cases where gears could get lost when trying to release a Temtem that had one equipped.
- Fixed getting stuck when talking with the stowaway in Tucma.
- Fixed co-op party breaking during Dr. Hamijo’s conversation in the Anak Volcano.
- Fixed Temtem losing their shadow after inspecting them in the Tempedia.
- Fixed not being able to use your partner’s recently captured Temtem in battles.
- Fixed a soft lock when picking an object that your co-op partner already has.
- Fixed a game crash when pressing TAB/Control in the Vault.
- Fixed being stuck in battles when losing connectivity after capturing an untamed Temtem while on a co-op party.
- Fixed traded eggs with 0 minutes to hatch not hatching after the trade.
- Fixed items not being taken away during the crash cinematic after doing a co-op party.
- Fixed being stuck in limbo after reaching the Jail in a co-op party.
- Fixed frozen evolving Temtem not appearing as frozen after the evolution sequence.
- Fixed Omninesia Dojos having their description swapped with each other.
- Fixed not being able to stand up after sitting down in jaguar lounge’s benches.