Yesterday Rockstar released update 1.19 for Red Dead Redemption 2 but there were no patch notes at the time which usually indicates minor tweaks and behind the scenes bugs rather than anything that directly affects players. However, since the launch of the patch players are reporting a number of issues
- Some players have found the Moonshine Shack has been removed from the game and they are being asked to pay $250 in game currency to buy it back. Players have found that if they reload their save game multiple times then sometimes the Shack reappears but you may have to swap lobbies multiple times to get this to work.
- Moonshine missions seem to be bugged are not paying the correct amount on completion, some players are reporting they are not getting paid at all.
- Arrows and bottles of alcohol do not seem to be spawning for those playing as Collector.
- Some players are suggesting that the volume of wildlife within the game has been reduced considerably.
Rockstar had an issue of vanishing fauna last month and pushed out a fix, maybe the problem has reoccurred.
We are aware of player reports of low animal counts in Red Dead Online while playing in certain sessions. We are currently working on a fix and will provide an update as soon as we have more information. https://t.co/9CoDbUUDOs
— Rockstar Support (@RockstarSupport) February 3, 2020
Rockstar have yet to respond to any of the current issues, the official Rockstar Twitter account has not posted anything but they dont seem to be too keen on responding to bugs. They have now posted the changelog which you can read below.
- Improvements to issue with endless loading screens when performing some actions in Red Dead Online such as switching between game modes and sessions.
- Improvements to issues seen when pitching camps through the Player menu, resulting in a flashing prompts and an incorrect “Cripps has packed up your camp” alert.
- Fixed several networking issues that should reduce the chance of player camps being packed up during dynamic session switching in Red Dead Online.
- Improvements to an issue that caused pitched camps in Red Dead Online to not spawn correctly when approaching the marked blip on the radar / map.
- Fixed issues with player horses and riders being kicked off while in Posses.
- Fixed an issue that caused player horses to be frozen in place and unable to move when other players are nearby in a Red Dead Online session.
- Fixed several issues with some player horse visual attributes such as cleanliness not being correct after dismissing and re-summoning in a Red Dead Online session.
We will let you know when Rockstar respond to the issues.