Dreams developer Media Molecule have released their newest update for the PlayStation 4 exclusive title.
Version 2.07 is now available to download and install for those who own a copy of the game. This latest Dreams update is a relatively small one though introduces some welcome fixes creators will appreciate.
Here’s the latest developer post, including full patch notes for 2.07:
Oh hai dreamers! Here’s a small but mighty update, which addresses some particularly niggly niggles we’ve spotted in recent weeks.
- Playable Scenes and Dreams can no longer be stamped into a Dream unless you are the author or collaborator of the Scene/Dream and the parent creation.
- Prizes from Art’s Dream are now… remixable! Yay!
- Comments now have a 2 minute frequency limit per creation, so you can’t post another comment on the same creation until 2 minutes have elapsed.
- Comments will also now have to be at least 5 characters in length.
- Fixed: issue where users could lose the pink block before the deleting step of the homespace tutorials.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
In other Dreams news, Media Molecule recently opened applications for those wanting to use the PS4 game for “business purposes”. This application process will allow creators to export their works (including animations, artwork, music, films etc. but not games) for commercial use. This evaluation system is currently in beat – you can read more about it by heading over to MM’s official FAQ.
After a lengthy early access period, Dreams finally launched last month on PlayStation 4 to rave reviews. Boasting a heroic Open Critic average score of 90, we awarded Dreams the same rating in our own 9/10 review:
Taking Media Molecule’s creative ethos to new heights, Dreams is a PlayStation essential. Booting the game up each time and having no idea what awaits is an intoxicating feeling. A remedy, forcing me from the rut of my predictable gaming habits to explore an inner creativity I’m often too lazy or wound up to let free.