Crytek has released a new update for Warface on Switch and has added a 32 player battle royale mode. In this mode, players start with a melee weapon and have to run around the map looking for other weapons.Players will have to be quick though as weapons will be limited, so some could miss out. The map will not be a large one and players will be pushed towards each other and matches will only last a few minutes. The mode will only support Solos too so you can’t team up with friends and rush the rest of the players. Well, unless you find each other in the same lobby and decide to work together anyway.
The full key features have been described by Crytek and you can check them out below.
- Everyone is on their own. No friends or teams here: you’ll have to act alone!
- Melee weapon at the beginning of the battle. All players begin the match with only a weapon for close-range combat. Look for special boxes with weapons and keep your eye on the sky: a plane flying by might drop some very precious cargo.
- Danger on all sides! Besides your opponents, you’ll be threatened by a constantly shrinking area, beyond which certain death awaits. Keep moving to survive!
- Quick, dynamic matches. A single match lasts just a few minutes, but that time is full of adrenaline!
- No room for error. Once your character dies, the match is over for you. Think about each step you take to survive.
- 32 participants. That’s how many players can take part in the battle simultaneously. That’s two times more than any other PvP mode!
Source: Official Warface site