Saber Interactive have dropped a hotfix update for their brutal terrain-traversing sim, SnowRunner.
The update is available now for the PC version of the game which is currently exclusive to the Epic Games Store.
Hopefully for those playing on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 editions of SnowRunner, a patch will soon be on the way to squash some of those bugs and other niggling issues drivers have come up against.
Here’s a full list of changes rolled out in this new update, including improvements to co-op play, wheel support, and the in-game HUD:
- Friend list: The friends list will now always appear when you launch the game. However, some players may have issues after a game when coming back to the menu. If you encounter this issue, please relaunch your game. We are still working on a 100% fix, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Invitation: players can now receive invites when they are in another coop game.
- A few connection improvements.
- Vehicle physics: collision bug causing trucks to fall through the ground is now fixed.
- Logitech G29: Force Feedback is not deactivated anymore after alt+tabbing.
- Marker issue for contract “Lost Container” is now resolved.
- HUD elements do not appear anymore in the garage when you use the “skip tutorial” option.
- A few mod, gameplay, and localization issues are now fixed
SnowRunner officially launched on April 28th and is a follow up to 2017’s MudRunner (which itself is an evolution of Spintires).
In our review Dom scored SnowRunner an incredible 9/10, stating:
SnowRunner is a game thoroughly, single-mindedly, in love with the open road. It just happens that it’s the kind of love that’s bred by getting that road so thoroughly under your nails, you occasionally have to wonder whether it’s actually hate. Care, attention and time will show that SnowRunner is a passion project worth putting the extra mile in for.
If you’re just starting out in SnowRunner then you might need our handy guide with 9 essential tips for beginners.
Source: Focus Home Interactive Forums