Media Molecule has today released update 2.14 for Dreams, and the main part of it is the final Welcome Garden pack. In addition, there is a new game called the Welcome Garden Adventure which has been made from content found in the Welcome Garden Packs. There are some minor fixes and changes too, including users getting the wrong tutorial recommendations for controller layouts, and some wording to make things a bit clearer. The full patch notes are below.
Dreams update 2.14 patch notes
- Welcome Garden Finale Pack – Our final Welcome Garden Pack, featuring elements to add atmosphere and mood to your creations, as well as some bonus sculptures.
- Welcome Garden Adventure – A fully playable game, made up entirely of content from the Welcome Garden Kit.
Updates & Improvements
- Updated: Dreamiverse Playlist and Banner Updates – Banners will now display video content. We’re also adding support for future playlist topics.
- Updated: Wording around publishing content which has dependencies (e.g. contains private elements) has been improved.
- Fixed: A bug where users were recommended tutorials for the incorrect control scheme.
- Other fixes and improvements.
In our review for Dreams, Jim wrote: