Those who have been hankering for a physical copy of Stardew Valley on PC or Nintendo Switch will finally be able to do so later this year.
Stardew Valley creator, Eric Barone (who goes by ConcernedApe on Twitter), revealed his latest collaboration with Fangamer – the popular purveyor of classy video game apparel, prints, books, and other cool merch.
Launching on November 6th. Stardew fans can secure either a standard of swanky collector’s edition physical version of the farming game on PC and Nintendo Switch with prices ranging from $29-69. For those who live outside the US, don’t worry – the Nintendo Switch cart will be region free as well as the Steam activation key provided with the PC disc version.
Buying the standard edition will net you a physical copy of the game as well as a manual. Meanwhile, the pricier collector’s edition comes bundled with the following Fangamer exclusive extras:
- Deluxe six-piece wooden standee made from responsibly sourced birch and cherry wood (measures 4.5 x 4 x 4 inches; some assembly required).
- Wooden lapel pin made from the same eco-friendly wood as the standee
- 14-page Junimo comic by Chihiro Sakaida, the artist of the Before the Farmer comic
- Deed to your farm featuring gold-foil details on paper made from 30% recycled straw (a byproduct of actual farming!)
- Collector’s Edition box made from sturdy, high-quality materials featuring artwork by Kari Fry, the artist behind the Stardew Valley Guidebook
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform with 18-page, full-color illustrated instruction manual and double-sided cover with Joja theme on the inside
- Soft polyester-nylon blend cleaning cloth designed by Chihiro Sakaida
- For a limited time: Bonus poster for preorders until August 15th (measures 10″ by 16″, folded)
Having purchased both the Stardew Valley guide book and the “Before The Farmer” comic collection from Fangamer, we can vouch for the quality of their Stardew merch.