A new costume has been revealed for the smash hit multiplayer game Fall Guys and it is based on everyone’s favourite blue hedgehog. The brand new Sonic costume was demoed in a live stream yesterday and features the characters iconic red shoes and white gloves. That said, the costume is still stretched over a Fall Guy bean so it doesn’t exactly look like Sonic, take a look.
The costume will be available tomorrow, 14th October, and will cost you five crowns for the top half and another five crowns for the bottom so you’re going to have to be a good player to get the full costume.
Fall Guy Season 2 went live last week and brought new levels, new costumes, a new seasons pass and visual updates to existing levels, check out the patch notes below.
🔥 FALL GUYS SEASON 2 🔥
IT IS LITERALLY LIVE RIGHT NOW
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) October 8, 2020
Here are the patch notes:
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.
When it launched on PlayStation Plus Fall Guys quickly became the most downloaded PlayStation Plus title ever!