Sucker Punch have officially dropped Ghost of Tsushima update 2.09, making fixes to the game since its Iki Island expansion.
The update is available to download now on PS5 and PS4 for all owners of the base game, as well as the Director’s Cut.
The Sly Raccoon and inFamous developer didn’t release an extensive patch notes for update 2.09, stating:
Patch 2.09 is now live for Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut. This patch fixes a crash some users were experiencing, resolves an issue with Iki lighthouses, and includes adjustments for matchmaking in Legends.
Legends, the meaty multiplayer mode added to Ghost of Tsushima after its original launch, is now available as a standalone game.
New content has been added to the co-op component including bonus cosmetics and gear. If you haven’t played Legends since 2021, now is the time to get stuck back in. Sucker Punch have also debuted a competitive Rivals match type which pits two squads against one another as they rush to mow down waves of Oni.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut includes a number of new features, especially on PS5. Expect 4K visuals at a silky smooth 60FPS with DualSense haptic feedback and even faster loading times.
For many, the highlight here is the new Iki Island expansion which packs in hours of new missions and side activities as fans grab their katanas once again.
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to survive Gyozen’s Curse
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – all Legendary Items
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – find Oni Treasure and Gyozen’s Lost Scrolls
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – 7 tips & tricks for beginners
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Ronin class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Samurai class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to beat the Tengu crow demons