Kena: Bridge of Spirits has received a new update, with Ember Labs rolling out patch 1.06. The new update will allow PC players to remap their keys, fixes a progression issue in Storehouse, and fixes the issue of lost Karma with the correct amount being restored to players once the update has been downloaded. In addition, there are some fixes for saves as well as the correction of minor bugs that had an impact on audio and visual elements. The patch also makes parry counters easier to do. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch Notes – 1.06
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
In our review for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Jim wrote: