Marvel’s Avengers update 1.50 is now available to download. This latest patch for the superhero brawler will show as version 2.0.4 on other platforms – you’ll need to install it before slipping into the attire of your favourite costumed characters.
Something spooky is certainly afoot as developer Crystal Dynamics looks to celebrate Halloween. From October 21, 2021, through to November 4, 2021, players can unlock exclusive rewards and purchase creepy cosmetics from the marketplace. Complete the main mission chain to unlock two nameplates and a new Thor skin.
Easily the most bizarre costume of the bunch is Captain America’s Capwolf outfit. Believe it or not, this character skin is actually torn from the pages of a Marvel comic – 1992’s Captain America #405 to be precise.
Although kind of cool and another great nod to the more obscure fringes of the Marvel archives, the real fright factor here is probably how much fans will have to pay for this new skin. We’ve already touched on the mad cosmetic DLC prices when Cap’s Infinity War suit was added.
It will also be a very long time before the community forgets Crystal going back on its word regarding microtransactions. Despite telling gamers back at E3 2019 that Marvel’s Avengers would never include gameplay changing DLC, there are no XP and resource boosters in-game.
- Marvel’s Avengers cross-play and 5 other improvements we need
- Marvel’s Avengers characters we want to see in-game
- Black Panther: War for Wakanda Review
Anyway, on with the patch notes!
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.50 Patch Notes
Patch 2.0.4 was published today and includes a few improvements and fixes. Here are some highlights:
- Black Panther, Iron Man, and Black Widow no longer disappear during their Keep an Eye on the Prize, A New Kind of Trust Fall, and Better Watch Your Back Takedowns.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash on Xbox and Windows PC.
- Thor’s cape in his “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit no longer clips through his body.
- Thor’s body appears correctly in mirrors when wearing his “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox and PC where Ms. Marvel would sometimes not animate when in multiplayer.
- In Here Comes the Pain in the War for Wakanda Operation, enemies no longer go out of the map.
- Fixed an issue where the final step of the Panther King mission chain did not update if the War for Wakanda Operation was reset.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when Thor threw Mjolnir.
- The Anniversary Nameplate is properly unlocked for everyone who has met the requirements.
- Thor’s Warrior’s Fury Heroic no longer activates all buttons on prison convoy cages.
Source: Marvel’s Avengers