Hood: Outlaws & Legends Season 2 is now live and it brings with a a new game mode and battle pass. The new game mode is called Gold Rush and adds a bit of a twist to the PvPvE game. In Gold Rush, teams have to build a stash of 2000 gold at a controlled spawn point before the other does. To get gold players can find stashes in the level, assassinate guards, and killing enemy players that are carrying gold themselves. Carrying too much gold will slow players down so depositing regularly will be a must.
The Hood: Outlaws & Legends Season 2 battle pass adds a total of 31 outfit cosmetics and 51 weapons cosmetics. There are also 21 banner packs available for the hideout. In addition, a small patch has been released alongside the new season, and you can view the patch notes below.
- Fixed several collisions issues on all levels
- Fixed a specific behavior on the Melee Helper that caused melee attacks to target incorrect enemies
- Fixed an issue that caused Robin and Marianne’s reticle to improperly reset
- Fixed an issue that caused the Squad Leader to be unable to invite more than a single client
- Fixed a potential issue where the Sheriff may not spawn on Classic Heist in Marshland
In our review for Hood: Outlaws & Legends, Gareth wrote: “Hood: Outlaws and Legends has some good ideas, but the execution is a little lacking. The one mode here is enjoyable but it gets very repetitive, with the clunky combat, slow matchmaking and poor, though admittedly amusing AI, taking the fun out of it. With more variety, whether in the form of different modes or with each map having its own objectives, this could have been a winner, but as it stands it’s got a lot of squandered potential.”
You can read the full review here.