Elden Ring has been updated to version 1.03.2 today, with this update aiming to address some issues that were caused by the release of patch 1.03. These fixes include allowing players to progress a certain NPC’s questline, not dying when descending near the Bestial Sanctum, an Ash of War fix, and a fix regarding co-ordinates in multiplayer. You can read the full set of patch notes for this latest Elden Ring update below.
Elden Ring update 1.03.2
- Fixed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline
- Fixed a bug that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Bestial Sanctum
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates
In our review for Elden Ring, Jason wrote: “Elden Ring is the kind of game that doesn’t come around very often. It’s the kind of game that other games are going to try and emulate in the next few years, and if it leads to a new group of open-world games that follow along with the likes of Dragon’s Dogma, games that trust the player and their curiosity enough not to throw question marks at them on a map, then it’s going to be looked at as a turning point in the games industry. That’s probably a little hyperbolic, but hey, I’ll be playing this game for the next few years, so I’m standing by it.”
- Elden Ring Tips and Tricks for new players and beginners
- Elden Ring Stats: Everything you need to know before you spec your build
- How to get Torrent, the Elden Ring Horse
- Elden Ring Spirits: Everything you need to know
- Elden Ring Flask of Wondrous Physick: What does it do and how can you get it?