The family-friendly antics of LEGO Star Wars are back in The Skywalker Saga, and with 300 characters to unlock through the game, Traveller’s Tales decided to add some bonus characters by way of cheat codes.
We’ve been absolutely loving this great revamp of the LEGO Star Wars series, and it’s a game that’s gone down really well with other critics as well. As always, there’s plenty of puzzles that rely on swapping between characters, and you’ll unlock plenty as you play, but you can give your character options a good boost with these cheat codes.
Some characters like Admiral Holdo can be unlocked through play, but the Holiday Special variants, ‘Snap’ Wexley and his ‘Mister Bones’ Battle Droid, and a couple others can only be unlocked using these codes.
How to redeem LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga cheat codes
Redeeming codes in LEGO Star Wars is pretty straightforward. Once you’ve loaded in and are plying the game, bring up the pause menu and select ‘Enter Code’ or bring up the Holoprojector, scroll to the ‘Extras’ menu (represented by a ?) and select ‘Enter Code’.
This will bring up an empty text box where you can then input the seven-character code.
All LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga character unlock cheat codes
- Aayla Secura – KH7P320
- Admiral Holdo – XV4WND9
- C-3PO (Holiday Special) – C3PHOHO (these are the letter ‘O’ not number ‘0’)
- Chewbacca (Holiday Special) – WOOKIEE
- D-O (Holiday Special) – TIPYIPS
- Darth Vader (Holiday Special) – WROSHYR
- Dengar – OKV7TLR
- Emperor Palpatine – SIDIOUS
- Gonk Droid (Holiday Special) – LIFEDAY
- Grand Moff Tarkin – 3FCPPVX
- Mister Bones Battle Droid – BAC1CKP
- Nute Gunray – WBFE4GO
- Poe (Holiday Special) – KORDOKU
- Poggle The Lesser – Z55T8CQ
- Ratts Tyerell – GR2VBXF
- Shaak Ti – VT1LFNH
- Shmi – T9LM1QF
- Temmin ‘Snap’ Wexley – SKYSAGA
There’s also a couple of ships that you can unlock for the space flight and combat sections:
- Razor Crest (Mando’s Ship) – ARVALA7
- Resistance I-TS Transport ship – SHUTTLE