From today, subscribers can gain immediate access to the newly-released As Dusk Falls, as well as open world hacker hit, Watch Dogs 2. PC gamers will also get 2016 sci-fi strategy game, Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation.
Here is the full list of games coming to Xbox Game Pass on Xbox and PC this month.
- July 19, 2022 – As Dusk Falls (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- July 19, 2022 – Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation (PC)
- July 19, 2022 – Watch Dogs 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- July 21, 2022 – MotoGP 22 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- July 21, 2022 – Torment: Tides of Numenera (Cloud and Console)
- July 29, 2022 – Inside (Console, Console, and PC)
As Dusk Falls is a brand new release and is the first game from London-based indie studio, Interior Night. Similar to games such as Heavy Rain, Detroit: Become Human, and Telltale’s vast catalogue, it’s a narrative-driven title that depicts the drama between two families over the course of 30 years. Boasting a unique art style and spread across six chapters, you are invited to replay scenes to make alternate choices and watch how they impact the plot.
In our As Dusk Falls review, Nick scored the new Game Pass arrival a 9:
As Dusk Falls caught me by surprise, taking a genre of game that’s become a bit too familiar and injecting it with a tense crime drama and a singular flair. My hat goes off to Interior/Night and I’m really looking forward to seeing what they do next.
In the meantime, here are the games leaving Microsoft’s subscription service.
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass | July 2022
Five games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on 15th July, and they are as follows
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Carrion (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Children of Morta (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Cris Tales (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Source: Xbox Wire