Article written by wotta.
Published on 24/03/2010 at 01:27 PM.
ZEN Studios have today detailed Planet MiniGolf which will be coming exclusively to PlayStation Network in Spring 2010.
Planet MiniGolf will be PlayStation Move compatable and deliver a single-player campaign with over 140 challenging holes to play through, as well as a fun multi-player options, from the local hotseat mode to weekly online tournaments and a Worldwide Competition mode.
“Just as we have delivered the ultimate pinball experience with ZEN Pinball, Planet MiniGolf will serve as the ultimate arcade golfing experience on the PlayStation Network,” said Zsolt Kigyossy, managing director of ZEN Studios. “Planet MiniGolf gives casual players and golfing aficionados alike everything they could ask for in a golf game, with wacky courses, character customization, custom course builder and global competitions.”
Planet MiniGolf features:
- A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
- Worldwide Tournament Play – Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
- Golf Course Editor – Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
- PlayStation Move Functionality – Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system, “Move”
- Multi-national Game – Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!