Naughty Dog has announced that patch 1.08 and 1.09 will both roll out next Monday, the 9th of April. Both title updates usher in a fair few significant tweaks to gameplay including weapon/medal kickback balances.
Most notably, 1.08 will include the long-awaited option to toggle DLC on and off. Naughty Dog has also warned players to save/upload their precious cinema files as they will become corrupted after installing 1.08, thereby crashing the game if selected from the in-game menu. For a full list of patch notes read below and be sure to check out the accompanying videos too.
- Cloaked level 3 booster better masks the player’s sounds when equipped
- Increased default Tau Sniper ammo total to 18
- Fixed certain regions on Ruins and Facility maps where a thrown Plunder or Treasure Hunter idol would not respawn
- Crushing difficulty on Plaza and Village for Shade Survival is now locked until properly unlocked via gameplay
- Players can no longer infinitely hold a high-five pose to avoid being grabbed by a Choker in Co-Op modes
- Players are now able to vote on the difficulty of Co-Op matches no matter where they are on the menu when the voting period begins
- Players can no longer join the party of a player that is viewing a Cinema file
- DLC Toggle added to the Options menu
- G-MAL stopping power reduced by 50%
- Shield’s health increased by 18%
- Auto aim while jumping reduced on double-barrel shotguns
- Bullet spread for AK-47 tightened by ~10%
- All cinema files captured pre patch 1.09 are no longer accessible
- Updated the server-side to allow for live updates to weapon functionality
CINEMA FILES NOTE: All cinema files created pre-patch 1.09 will no longer be available.
Source: Naughty Dog Blog