Rumour: Wii U Titles Leaked Via Blockbuster

Hype Time

According to some pictures that were sent to GoNintendo, a list of games for the Wii U have been leaked. The pictures apparently show the Blockbuster internal system, which gives the codes for Wii U titles.

The full list of titles that have been leaked include:

Aliens: Colonial Marines, Assassin’s Creed, Batman: Arkham City, Darksiders II,  DiRT 3,  Formula One: All Stars, Game Party, Ghost Recon Online,  Just Dance 4, Killer Freaks From Outer Space, Marvel Super Heroes, Metro Last Light, Monsters Party, New Super Marios Mii, Ninja Gaiden 3, Pikmin, Rabbids Party Land, Raving Rabbids, Rayman Legends, Shield Pose, Splinter Cell 6, Sports Connection, Tekken, Your Shape 2013 and Zombie.

Source: GoNintendo

Read more:
  1. Death_In_Flamez
    Since: Feb 2011

Formula 1 All Stars? 0_0

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 12:38.
    • Mickey2010
      Since: Jan 2010

Thats the only thing that looked intresting to me mate! nothing there that would make me rush out and buy a Wii

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 13:11.
  2. skibadee
    Since: Oct 2009

it will be hard for me to justify buying one if most of them will be on the console I own.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 12:39.
  3. Sad Panda

Given that I have no interest in the gimmick controller, I would not buy a multiplatform game on this console. Will need to see a lot of E3 footage to change my mind.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 12:50.
  4. HoboCastro
    Since: Mar 2010

Just Dance 4!

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 12:59.
  5. cc_star
    Team TSA: Writer

Aliens: Colonial Marines is the stand-out title for the Wii-U and its secondary screen.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 13:06.
    • TSBonyman

The only thing about that feature that concerns me is the switching of your attention/focus from one screen to the other. On the DS dual screen works because they’re close together, but with the Wii-U you’ll be switching from a large, relatively distant vertical screen (tv) to a smaller, closer screen (tablet) which will most likely be horizontal on your lap. It might work out fine though so i guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 13:45.
    • Cutter.T

I just hope Sony is sensible enough to convince developers to do this with Wii-U multiplatform games. Then again, all the voice recognition Kinect games (Skyrim, Mass Effect 3) could easily have had this (As Singstar showed) but nothing happened. :(

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 14:03.
  6. gaffers101
    Since: Oct 2008

Nothing there that would make me buy a new console.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 13:07.
  7. TSBonyman

Definitely some good titles in there to grab them a share of the core gamer market and plenty for the fans too. Not sure about the tablet but i like that all of the ‘big three’ will more or less be on an even keel, for a while anyway..

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 13:58.
  8. stage1
    Since: Feb 2012

For me that line up isn’t really great but I’m pretty much in the “not-buying Wii U” group already.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 14:11.
  9. Galgomite
    Since: Oct 2010

The third party lineup isn’t impressive, but as usual, one Mario game and I’m sold.

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 15:44.
  10. LTG Davey
    andUandU

Pikmin! :)

Comment posted on 07/05/2012 at 16:16.