GameShastra has just unveiled 12 new games across various platforms, including PSPgo, PC, Mac and Wiiware. India’s largest games services company has confirmed to us that over the next few months many more games will be released to complement the two already published as the company completes its move from independent developer to publisher.
Among the games scheduled to be published for PSPgo by GameShastra include DEFLECTOR, CRIME SPREE, BEE WARS, ROUTE 66, PACHISI, TIGER TROUBLE, TUMBLE BUGS 2 and FLICK SPORTS FISHING – all due for release between now and the end of the year. They’ll be joining D-CUBE PLANET and CIRCLES, GameShastra’s two other PSP Go games currently available in the PlayStation Store.
In addition to the eight new titles above, next March will see the release of ARCADE HOOPS and WORLD CUP TABLE TENNIS, also on the PlayStation Store.
“This is an exciting time in the evolution of GameShastra,” says Prakash Ahuja, CEO, GameShastra, Inc. “The move into self-publishing is a logical step for us, and we’re already working with some significant players in the games industry to bring a host of original and licensed titles across multiple formats. 2010 will see GameShastra become one of the most significant publishers in the business, and we can’t wait to enter what will undoubtedly be the biggest period in the firm’s history.”
The full release schedule is as follows:
- Deflector – PSP Go – Dec ’09
- Route 66 – PSP Go – Dec ’09
- Crime Spree – PSP Go – Dec ’09
- Pachisi – PSP Go – Dec ’09
- Tiger Trouble – PSP Go – Dec ’09
- Tumble Bugs 2 – Wii Ware – Dec ’09
- Bee Wars – PSP Go – Jan ’10
- Flick Fishing – PSP Go – Jan ’10
- Taj – PC / Mac – Jan ’10
- Balle Baaz – Wii Ware – Feb ’10
- Arcade Hoops – PSP Go – March ’10
- World Cup Table Tennis – PSP Go – March ’10