We gave the latest installment, Call of Juarez: The Cartel a pitiful 3/10, suggesting ‘This is a perfect example of why it’s not always a bad thing when games get cancelled.’
Ubisoft have sent questionnaires out to the poor souls who went ahead and purchased the game and are asking them to rate aspects of the title.
They also ask for opinions on what appears to be an unannounced fourth Juarez game, specifically which set pieces they would like to occur.
The good news is that the list seems to indicate the series will be returning to its roots and heading back to the wild, wild west of days gone by. Techland are also considering bringing back Ray McCall.
The set piece list is as follows:
- Hunting an outlaw in the rocky mountains
- Defending a ranch attacked by Mexican pistolleros
- Preventing a bank robbery
- Rescuing an innocent man about to be hanged up
- Taking part in a shooting contest
- A gun duel in the empty main street of a town against your worst enemy
- Guarding a fort against a group of outlaws
- Helping a man to escape from the sheriff’s office
- Defending a train attacked by Native Americans on horses
- A gunfight in a saloon after a poker game
- Preventing outlaws from pillaging a gold mine
- A fusillade between lawmen and outlaws
Source: The Gaming Liberty