There’s been some big game releases lately, so many that you might have missed last months release of the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition which includes all of the DLC packs Dead Money, Old World Blues, Honest Hearts, Lonesome Road, Gun Runners’ Arsenal and Courier’s Stash.
To celebrate this release, we’re going to be giving away a rare Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Edition.
The collectors edition includes:
- Seven “Lucky 7″ poker chips, each designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas.
- A recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38″ platinum chip.
- A hardcover graphic novel “All Roads” that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. “All Roads” was written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.
- “The Making of Fallout: New Vegas” DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a copy is to tell us in the comments below the one place you would go to survive in a post-apocalyptic world and what one person you would take with you. The comment that we deem to be the best will win a New Vegas Collectors Edition on the format of their choice (PS3, PC or Xbox). This is a pretty rare prize so good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to our usual terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to UK entrants only.
- The prize is a copy of Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Edition.
- One entry per person.
- Competition ends 19/03/2012 at 6:00pm GMT.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address registered on their TSA account.
For company I would take this girl I quite like.
For the place, I’d go to The Winchester until the whole thing blows over ;)
I’d go to my mums house. Whenever anything goes wrong, the first thing any self respecting man does is call his mum!
I’d go to chernobyl, theres nobody about and I can pretend I’m playing CoD 4 to pass the time. Also I would take the half-tonne man along with me, so I won’t go hungry. I guess his corpse would make a good beanbag to sleep on, too.
SH Number 7/Mini-Lipscombe
I would go to Sea Land because it is fortified and high from the water, also I believe it has it’s own power generators there and an internet company on it so if there is any kind of internet running even just for communication then I would have that there. And for my partner am I allowed to have some one who doesn’t exist? As I would choose Naruto, has he can replicate hundreds of him self and is ridiculously powerful especially now, also he can turn him self into naked women (harem jutsu) for all those lonely nights.
I would go under the covers of my bed with the “wife to be” and hold on tight to each other, hoping for the best.
Twinky factory. Peter Griffin. Easy.
Curses! I want to be allowed to win this!
i would let you play on my xperia play but it ain’t turned up yet….
*sobs looking out the window waiting for posty pat*
I’d go to Florida so i could enjoy all the attractions they have there and i’d take Justin Bieber, so i can have the satisfaction of killing him…
a inferior race
I would go home as most of my stuff is there and I would take a guy from my local takeaway as they can make any old rubbish seem edible.
I would go to Alton Towers with my girlfriend and ride the rollercoasters until the lights went off. Then I would probably die.