The UK game charts have been all about The Last of Us for six weeks now, where it held the top position above the likes of the boxed version of Minecraft on Xbox 360 and Animal Crossing on the 3DS.
Minecraft has finally jumped up into first place after lagging behind in previous weeks, with Nintendo’s Wii U title Pikmin 3 debuting in second, showing that Nintendo exclusives can still hold up even on a console with a low install base – the game only released on Friday.
This means that The Last of Us and Animal Crossing have dropped down to third and fourth place respectively, with the boxed version of New Super Luigi U debuting at number 13. The full top twenty is below.
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Microsoft
- Pikmin 3 – Nintendo
- The Last Of Us – Sony Computer Ent.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
- Mario And Luigi: Dream Team Bros. – Nintendo
- Fifa 13 – Electronic Arts
- Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary – Bethesda Softworks
- Tomb Raider – Square Enix Europe
- Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
- Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft
- Grand Theft Auto IV – Take 2
- New Super Luigi U – Nintendo
- Max Payne 3 – Take 2
- Lego The Lord Of The Rings – Warner Bros. Interactive
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision Blizzard
- Grand Theft Auto Episodes – Liberty City – Take 2
- Dynasty Warriors 8 – Tecmo Koei Europe
- Battlefield 3 – Electronic Arts
- Need For Speed Most Wanted – Electronic Arts