Square Enix will be showing off nine new and upcoming titles at this year’s Gamescom in Cologne. The event is set to run from August 21st-25th, giving publishers another opportunity to push their wares before the next-generation is upon us.
Catering for a variety of platforms, Square Enix will bring the following titles to this year’s show:
- Deus Ex: The Fall (iOS, Android) – playable kiosks
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV) – playable kiosks, presentations
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3, PC) – playable kiosks, presentations, dedication with producer Naoki Yoshida
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3) – playable kiosks
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, 360) – playable kiosks, presentations
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3, 360, PC) – presentations
- Thief (PS4, XBO, PC, PS3, 360) – presentations
On top of that, the publisher has confirmed that both Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III will make an appearance. However, with the Tokyo Game Show not far off, we don’t expect to be seeing much these latter two games.