December's EU PlayStation Plus Content Now Live

Santa's come early.

December’s PlayStation Plus freebies have gone live on the PSN webs tore, ahead of this afternoon’s storewide update.

You can click the handy links below to sign in and add the games to your download queue right now, including the first batch of gratis PlayStation 4 goodies.

PS Vita:
Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing: Transformed – Was £34.99
Guacamelee! – Was £9.99
GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP) – Was £11.99

PS3:
Grid 2 – Was £47.99
Guacamelee! – Was £9.99

PS4:
Resogun – Normal price: £12.79
Contrast – Normal price: £12.79

Be sure to check back in to TSA later for a full roundup of todays PSN update, including new additions, DLC and price reductions.

1. Stefan L
    Community Team

Add, add, add…

Also grabbing Flower for Vita, which is cross-buy, so free for me :D

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 13:25.
  2. bmg_123
    Since: Feb 2012

Now all I need is a PS4…and some money for a PS4.

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 13:25.
    • psychobudgie

As I’ll be trading in my PS3 and bits and bobs I’m having to wait until Netflix, Lovefilm, NowTV and most importantly DLNA support appears or I’ll have nothing to stream media to my telly. Oh and the rest of the money!

Comment posted on 30/11/2013 at 13:01.
  3. Roynaldo
    Since: Nov 2008

Resogun for me. Resubscribed yesterday. Can’t wait until Friday!

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 13:30.
  4. TSBonyman

Resogun still tries to charge me if i follow the link above but when i did a search it showed up properly for free.
    Nice selection of games this month!

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 13:49.
  5. Youles
    Since: Feb 2011

Download Guacamelee people, it’s amazing! I may try Flower on Vita (and PS4).

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 13:51.
  6. Bambo_19
    Since: Dec 2011

I just put them all on my basket and clicked purchase and Iv just been charged £47.99!!!!! for GRID 2. WTF. Has this happened to anyone else before!

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:04.
    • Adam Guest
      Since: Apr 2010

Yikes, that’s not good to hear!

Grid was showing at £47.99 for me earlier, then became free. I’m presuming you must have grabbed it before the store-front had completely updated? Get on to Sony and explain, I’m sure they’ll sort you out.

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:30.
      • Bambo_19
        Since: Dec 2011

They are sorting it as we speak. Hopefully get the money back in my account by tomorrow!

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:48.
    • mrfodder

I almost got caught by Sonic racing for vita. It said Free, but went into basket as €39.99. Stopped just in time.

Don’t think all the store updates at once.

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:32.
      • Bambo_19
        Since: Dec 2011

Yer same thing happend to me but i clicked through too quickly. It was all in the ps+ section and it said free. I called them apparently its happened to a few people already. Should get it sorted soon! i need that money for the ps4!!! lol

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:48.
  7. Vallon
    Since: Sep 2013

Gucamelee! can’t wait to try that!

Roll on Friday – Amen :D

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:14.
  8. double-o-dave
    Since: Nov 2008

Sweet. Cheers the heads up. Resogun should now be in my download queue.

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:15.
  9. cam the man

Resogun added to downloads, just waiting for something to download it to.

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:17.
  10. hazelam

nice, a couple of games i probably wouldn’t have got round to buying, so i don’t have them, and one game i had but couldn’t enjoy because of that awful PSP nub.
    maybe it’ll play better on Vita.

Grid 2, bit meh, but i haven’t got it, and if it has those demolition derby type modes, i’ll try those.

eventually i’ll be able to play Resogun, who knows when though, and i could potentially play Contrast earlier as it’s also on PS3.

Comment posted on 27/11/2013 at 14:18.