We’re absolutely jam packed full of chat on this week’s podcast, with Peter, Lewis, Kev and myself all there for this week’s recording. While we may have not had a huge amount to talk about in the way of news, we didn’t let that stop us, with Peter talking at length about his experiences with Wolfenstein: The New Order and his time in space playing EVE Online, while Lewis shared his thoughts on new Sky Atlantic show Penny Dreadful.
Then there’s Kev, who’s been making his gaming more social with Sportsfriends. It seems that his family decided to get physical when playing J.S. Joust, one of the minigames combined within Sportsfriends, which is as it should be. On top of that, Kev’s also seen Godzilla, a film that I also managed to get myself to the cinema for. Our talk of giant monsters somehow spilled into a general discussion of the film industry in general, and whether things need to change or not.
Finally, things are wrapped up by our normal quiz before answering your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: