Klei Entertainment has just confirmed the PS4 release date for Don’t Starve expansion Reign Of Giants, with players able to purchase the content on July 23rd in Europe, while North American audiences will be avoiding giants a day earlier on the 22nd. It’s being priced at $4.99 with PS Plus subscribers getting an additional 10% off. This DLC includes two new characters, Webber and Wigfrid, new creatures including the giants, and all four seasons of the year.
In addition to the release of Reign Of Giants a patch will be released for all owners of Don’t Starve, and these will tackle some bugs as well as add previous PC only content.
- Added Snow Chester and Shadow Chester.
- New in-game text strings & dialogue.
- Option to disable Screen Shake.
- Expanded options for World Generation.
- New ability to save custom pre-sets in World Generation screen.
- Random character select option when starting a new game.
Source: Klei Entertainment