If you’re a fan of Peter’s podcast appearences then, sadly, you’re going to be disappointed this week. Yes, unfortunately he was busy reviewing Halo: The Master Chief Collection, so couldn’t make the recording. However, Kev, Lewis and I were all free, so we went ahead and recorded an episode anyway.
There’s two main topics on this week’s podcast: the film Nightcrawler and WWE 2K15. Lewis lead the discussion on Nightcrawler, mostly as he’s actually seen the film, but it sounds absolutely brilliant and, apparently, Jake Gyllenhaal’s performance in the film is simply outstanding.
Unfortunately the same positive attributes cannot be ascribed to WWE 2K15. Although the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game aren’t out for a little while yet, I’ve been playing the PlayStation 3 version. While it does have some bits that are quite good, its faults do dominate my discussion of the game.
We haven’t left Kev out though, he’s been playing iOS title Noon. It’s quite a simple game, but I am now hopelessly addicted to it.
As per usual, things are rounded out with a quiz and your questions. This week’s quiz consists of anagrams so if you want to hear Kev and I struggle then this is your chance.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: