Another month, another pubcast. It’s a tad late in being delivered to you, but we’ve taken yet another tough month to task by having some drinks and putting the world to rights, with some major things going on in the gaming world for us to sink our teeth into. We also tried to work out why everyone still loves Crash Bandicoot, though I don’t think we found the answer. It’s funny how alcohol makes you forget things.
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and with this episode embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
You can find us on the Twitter, if you fancy knowing our innermost thoughts.