Lewis snubbed us again this week. I’m starting to take it personally. You still get Kev, Kris and myself though, so it’s not all bad. Lack of Lewis (and our general half-assedness) means no quiz and news was a bit thin on the ground but we did have a great question at the end from a helpful listener.
We discussed the trailer for Star Wars The Force Awakens at some length, as you can imagine. General consensus was that it was brilliant and if you listen carefully you might notice the moment when I realise that Disney is about to become even more super rich and powerful in the movie business.
I talk a bit about The Crew and how it’s a little bit disappointing for no specific reason. Kev discussed The Flash, as well as touching on its related show, Arrow. Finally, Kris seized the opportunity to say more complimentary things about Lumina City, which you’ll understand if you’ve read his review.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: