Lewis continues to be incapacitated so it’s just the three of us this week. Luckily, since it’s been a long break in our regular podcasting schedule, we’ve got plenty to talk about. I even played a game that wasn’t Elite: Dangerous, specifically so that I’d have subject material for the podcast and then Kris skipped past it and didn’t let me talk about it. An embarrassment of riches!
We started off discussing the news, which gave us an opportunity to think aloud about what Microsoft was doing with their Hololens project and the possibilities of Windows 10. Then we talked about the upcoming beta for an update that 343i are running on Halo: The Master Chief Collection and how silly – but also sensible – that is.
Kev and I had been playing games that seem to have a number of similarities – Sunset Overdrive and inFamous: First Light. We talked about how it feels to get around in those games and the appeal they might have, each being exclusive to a different platform. Kris and I also talked a bit about WWE Immortals, the mobile fighting game from NetherRealm.
Then we did a song-lyric-based quiz and took some interesting questions from our listeners before wrapping up.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: