This is, sadly, Peter’s last podcast for a while. He may appear as a guest on occasion, but work commitments mean that he won’t be appearing as a regular host for the next six months or so. This doesn’t mean the podcast is going away though, Kev, Lewis and I will all be there, with a smattering of guests appearing to keep things ticking along nicely.
That’s enough about the future though, lets concentrate on this episode. We’ve got a fairly chunky news round up to kick things off this week, followed up by a wide selection of things we’ve been doing. Peter’s been playing Assassin’s Creed Unity without patching it, mostly just to see how hilariously bad it looked, while Lewis has been spending time with Far Cry 4.
Although Kev’s been playing Shadow of Mordor, he’s not quite ready to talk about it yet. However, even the mention of the game was enough to get Lewis riled up to a hilarious degree, so when Kev gives his full thoughts on the game in the near future it could be quite the clash between the two.
Kev’s also watched Birdman, as have I. It’s a fantastic film that we talked about at length, including some post-credits audio that’s absolutely full of spoilers for those of you have seen the film.
This week’s quiz was impressions based, a talent none of us seem to possess. We followed this up with your questions, before saying our tearful goodbyes to Peter.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter:
- Kris – @halbpro
- Peter – @colossalblue
- Kev – @kevatron400
- Lewis – @LewisGaston
- TSAPodcast – @TSAPodcast