This week’s guest is someone I’ve been trying to get onto the podcast for a very long time. It’s none other than TSA’s very own editor, Blair. We managed to get him on the podcast at a good time too, as he’s been playing The Order: 1886 for review and spent a good amount of time talking about the game and answering some listener questions on it. He’s also watched the film Frank, which sounds really interesting and is certainly worth checking out.
Kev also features on this episode, but as Lewis was feeling under the weather and couldn’t make the recording we’ve shelved Kev and Lewis’ discussion of Shadow of Mordor until Lewis is back. Fortunately, Kev’s been playing iOS title FOTONICA and told us all about that.
As for me, I’ve been playing inFamous: First Light on my new PS4. It’s a great game and a simply fantastic showcase for Sony’s new platform. I also talked about the new Reese Witherspoon movie Wild, a film I thought was generally brilliant throughout.
Blair’s voice was a bit rough this week, so we cut the quiz to try and keep things short. We did have time to answer your questions though, including a call in from Tuffcub.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: