Visceral Games is releasing patch 2.0 for Battlefield: Hardline, which addresses known bugs and crashes on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The patch has not been released for PS3 or Xbox 360 however. Including within the fixes are things like stopping players floating in the sky on The Beat map, and improvement to Team Deathmatch too. The patch will be rolling out in a staggered fashion between platforms.
• (PC) Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now provides the functionality that the Google Chrome plug-in used to handle.
• (Xbox One) Fixed a known client side crash.
• Bank: Fixed an issue where players could climb a Grappling Hook shot into the ceiling above the offices on the 2nd level of the Bank.
• The Beat: Fixed an issue where players were able to float in the sky.
• Fixed an issue where correct Server Types were not being filtered properly in the Server Browser.
• (PS4) Fixed an issue where the game crashes when navigating through the CUSTOMIZE menu.
• Fixed an issue with Map filters not working properly.
• Implemented fixes with known TDM issues.
While patch 2.0 is being rolled out Battlefield: Hardline’s multiplayer servers will offline at the following times for an hour.
- PC: 08.00 UTC / 1.00 AM PDT/9.00 PM BST
- PS4: 09.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PDT/10.00 PM BST
- Xbox One: 10.00 UTC / 3.00 AM PDT/ 11.00 PM BST
Source: Battlefield Blog