Zoink Games has announced that Zombie Vikings will be releasing on PC via Steam this December, and it will have trading cards available for it. A major update for PS4 is also going to be released that will include a new companion character in the form of Oink the Unicorn Pig. This update will be ready by the time the Steam release is out.
The update notes are as follows:
- Unicorn Pig – In single-player mode, you’re now joined by a Unicorn Pig that’ll team up with you throughout the adventure.
- New Enemies – Lots of completely new enemies added
- Progression – Unlock weapons as you progress through levels.
- Weapon Improvements – All weapons now have special effects and their stats are displayed in the store.
- Combat improvements – Direct roll, Mini health-bars, target hints etc.
The PS4 physical Zombie Vikings Ragnorak Edition was recently delayed,and will now release in Q1 2016.
Source: Zoink Games