Team17 has announced that Worms WMD will be receiving free extra content through the Liberation update, which will be available from December 7th for all platforms the game is available on. This update will include new customisation options, a new vehicle, new weapons, and five new stages. There will be more details available through a series of streams Team17 will be hosting on Twitch in the run up to release.
Here’s the notes for the Liberation update.
- 5 new single player levels to conquer
- New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill.
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
- 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove.
Source: Press Release