Glacier White PS4 Pro Bundle Announced, Comes In Destiny 2 Bundle

Traveller white, surely?

To our surprise, PlayStation unveiled a limited edition Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle today, which will be available once Destiny 2 launches on the 6th September.

The bundle itself will include a copy of Destiny 2 on Blu-ray Disc, the new Glacier White PS4 Pro and of course, a matching Dual Shock 4 Controller. Players will also gain access to the Destiny 2 expansion pass as well as premium digital content. This bundle is the first PS4 Pro bundle we’ve seen, and the Glaccier White PS4 Pro is the first limited edition of its kind since the Pro launched last year. Needless to say, the PS4 Pro looks pretty sexy in white.

What do you think of the new PS4 Pro bundle? Does it persuade any of you to upgrade? Let us know in the comments.

Source: PlayStation Blog

1. Avenger
    Since: Oct 2012

Now that’s what I’m talking about. A half decent colour for once.

Yeah the design is now tempting, but pseudo 4K doesn’t appeal to me.

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 15:50.
    • freezebug2

You’re holding out for the XBOX One X I’d wager, with it’s almighty power and specs to boot! ;) :P
      Indeed a nice addition, always liked black though…preferably matte, that shiny piano black, although gorgeous, isn’t mirror shiny for too long!

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 16:46.
      • Avenger
        Since: Oct 2012

It will be sad saying goodbye to my crimson red GoW4 Xbox, but yeah, holding out for a One X. It’s smaller at least, but I do believe it’s matte black, which I don’t particularly like. Piano black isn’t much better, but I like themed LE consoles, they have character,and White can have a habit of looking good when done right.

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 17:00.
    • TheShepanator

If pseudo 4k isn’t for you then console gaming in general isn’t for you, at least not until next gen!

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 17:53.
      • Avenger
        Since: Oct 2012

You’ll excuse me if I don’t debate you on that.

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 18:06.
      • TheShepanator

there’s not really anything to debate…
        You can count the number of “true” 4k games available on either side on your fingers

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 18:40.
  2. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Goddammit. I guess this means I’m trading in my PS4 for the 4th time.

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 16:30.
  3. Severn2j

It would have convinced me if i hadn’t already upgraded a couple of weeks ago during that whole days of play thing.. Got Horizon and Wipeout thrown in free, so I’m still happy with it.

Comment posted on 10/07/2017 at 16:48.