Is it that time already? Microsoft have announced the Games with Gold for March, with the usual array of two Xbox One games and two backward compatible Xbox 360 games coming across the course of the month. Those games are Trials of the Blood Dragon, Superhot, Brave and Quantum Conundrum.
I’m not going to mince words here: Trials of the Blood Dragon was not a good game. In an attempt to keep the Trials series relevant, it was merged with the nonsense of the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon spin off, leading to a disjointed mess that throws a bunch of barely cooked spaghetti at the wall.
Superhot, on the other hand, is pretty great as a time twisting first person shooter puzzler, Quantum Conundrum came from the same mind that created Portal (though didn’t quite live up to that legacy) and Brave is probably what you’d expect from a movie tie in that was compelled to bungle in some motion control support.
- Trials of the Blood Dragon – 1st March to 31st March
- Superhot – 16th March to 15th April
- Brave – 1st March to 15th March
- Quantum Conundrum – 16th March to 31st March
Oh, and don’t forget that you can pick these three games from February’s line up right now:
- Shadow Warrior – 1st February to 28th February
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India – 16th Feb to 15th March
- Crazy Taxi – 16th February to 28th February
Source: Major Nelson