This is the digital equivalent of a sympathy sh*g, because the poor little PS Vita doesn’t get any love these days and I’m feeling a bit sorry for it. So, launching today is NeuroVoider, a twin stick shooter which uses the word ‘procedural’ an awful lot.
It’s almost a year to the day since NeuroVoider launched on PS4 and Xbox One. Here’s a list of features as found on the press release.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8,736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” they’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don’t fit on your screen.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Source: Press release