Chickens aren’t known for their shooting skills and love of death metal, in fact they’re not much good at anything other than being smothered in eleven herbs and spices, but all that will change on July 17th when Chicken Assassin: Reloaded hits PlayStation 4 and Switch, with PC owners getting the game a little earlier on 28th June.
Described as a “hilarious, strategic button-mashing, action-RPG,” you play as Mean Mcallister, a combination of “Rambo, Foghorn Leghorn, a bottle of hot sauce, and a case of energy drinks,” and must rescue your girlfriend who seems to be human, but don’t got thinking about that too much else it gets very icky.
- 11 Epic Missions – Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission with an epic barbarian tribe – “The First Siege!”
- Endless Mode – Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance…you may want to use the bathroom before attempting
- Over 450+ Unique Items – Who doesn’t like loot?
- Boss Raids – Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest button-mashers should apply!
- Deep Customization – Mix and match different clothing and weaponry loadouts to boost and customize Mean Mcallister’s stats and overall look