Sony’s blockbuster hit God of War is to be patched on August 20th, the four month anniversary of the game. You must have completed the game to access New Game+ which includes a”host of new gear, more difficult enemies, and cinematic skipping.”
Oh wait, there’s more, I don’t think they mean actual skipping.
- Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.
- Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!
- Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.
- Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.
- Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full play through has been completed.
Source: PS Blog