Fancy taking a stupidly fast car for a spin through some British country roads, but don’t want to have a run in with the rozzers for speeding or the risk of getting a corner just a tiny bit wrong? Well I’ve got some good news for you: the Forza Horizon 4 demo is available right now for Xbox One and Windows 10.
Microsoft have pushed the demo out to celebrate the game going gold master, which means it’s been sent off to be pressed onto retail discs and uploaded for release on 2nd October (or a bit earlier on 28th September if you want to buy a fancy pants edition.
They’ve also revealed the Best of Bond Car Pack as the day one DLC for the Ultimate Edition of the game. It features ten cars taken from or inspired by some of the most iconic vehicles from the films, each of which has a special James Bond Edition in the game that adds a few gadgets that can be used in Forzavista mode.
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
We got hands on with the game at Gamescom, so even if you can’t be fussed with a demo or don’t own an Xbox or gaming PC, you can get a look at the game and see what we thought.