Another Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Posters Surfaces And It Is So Wrong

The poster below has been spotted in various locations by people on Twitter so is real and… I mean…. what the…

It’s actually making me feel a bit sick. Muscley, furry legs, awful trainers, “Sonic wuz here”, oh dear lord.

Source: Twitter

1. kjkg
    Since: Apr 2010

His body is non existent. I don’t know about you but when I lie back and look across my legs, I see my body. The only time that wouldn’t happen is if my eyes were at my……wait???? Are we viewing from his penis?

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 13:25.
    • Tuffcub
      On the naughty step.

Yeah that’s the other thing, the camera seems to be on his dick. I mean, I assume he was one as he seems to be almost human.

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 13:26.
      • Tuffcub
        On the naughty step.

And now you should all be wondering “If Sonic is covered in blue fur, does he have a furry blue penis”.

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 13:27.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

Don’t! That’s the same question I have about Smurfs.

Along with “are Smurfs furry?”, which I never quite worked out.

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 13:30.
      • kjkg
        Since: Apr 2010

Smurfs are asexual. Watch Donnie Darko and get yourself educated please.

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 13:57.
      • kjkg
        Since: Apr 2010

For context, read below.

” First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario – It just couldn’t happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That’s what’s so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What’s the point of living… if you don’t have a dick?”

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 13:57.
  2. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

So, so wrong. But I still want those trainers.

Comment posted on 12/12/2018 at 15:00.