It’s all going a bit wrong tonight isn’t it? The PSN is down, Twitch is having problems with it’s chat and mobile app and now Fortnite on mobile devices has login problems. It only seems to be affecting those who use Facebook or Google to login but fortunately there is a fix.
- Step 1: Log into your Fortnite account at https://www.epicgames.com in your browser via whichever method you used to create the account. (Google or Facebook)
- Step 2: Go to account>Password & Security> Create a new password.
- Step 3: Confirm your password change. (Notice: it might ask you for a verification code, which you can find in your account email)
- Step 4: Open Fortnite and press the three bars in the corner and then the square with an arrow on it to sign out.
- Step 5: Log into Fortnite via the epic games selection. Use the login email for Google or Facebook along with your new password.
Hope that helps!