A new update is rolling out for Star Wars Battlefront II today and the main additions for it are milestones for the recently added Droidekas and the TX-130. These milestones are in addition to other changes and fixes that DICE is introducing to the game. This includes bundles to purchase the likes of 212th Recon Division, 41st Scout Battalion, 501st – Phase I, and Coruscant Guard – Phase I with crystals, with these getting a 50% reduction in price over buying individually. For example, the 41at are available for 2000 crystals.
The milestones for the Droidekas and TX-130 are as follows:
Name: Becoming the Droideka
Description: Play as the Droideka for 10 minutes
Name: On a Roll
Description: Spend 10 minutes in Wheel Form at high speed as the Droideka
Name: Trying the TX-130
Description: Play as the TX-130 for 10 minutes
Name: Charged and Ready
Description: Deal 10,000 damage to enemy vehicles using the TX-130
The rest of the update notes can be found below.
Battlefront II July 11th update notes
- Added new Community Quests to take place over July. The new quests will unlock animated Victory Poses and new Voice Lines for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Darth Maul, and General Grievous.
- Added new Phase I Trooper bundles for all Legions.
- Fixed an issue where a round on Starfighter Assault and Hero Showdown could begin and end without the player number criteria having been successfully met.
HEROES AND VILLAINS
- Fixed a visual issue where impact VFX would incorrectly trigger, when playing as Vader and attacking while holding the Block button.
- Fixed an issue where Vader’s Lightsaber would stop being visible when switching the lightsaber off before throwing it against an opponent.
- Visual tech animation improvements to the chestplate of the General Kenobi appearance.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting or dashing while Count Dooku’s Duelist ability was active, would reset the ability’s animation speed.
- Community Request: Changed Finn’s Covert Leader Star Card to take effect whenever Finn defeats an enemy.
- Community Request: Obi-Wan Kenobi is now immune to enemy Force abilities while performing All-Out Push.
REINFORCEMENTS AND VEHICLE
- Fixed a visual issue where the Droideka’s energy shield would not be visible when in the Squad Spawn screen, after joining a game already in progress.
- Added Milestones for the Droideka and TX-130.
- Fixed an issue where the AT-ST could occasionally defeat heroes in one-shot.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would occasionally disappear after combat rolling and shooting at the same time, when in first-person view.
- Because of an issue that came up late in the process, the “Charged and Ready” Milestone is not accurately tracking dealt damage. The issue will be resolved in the next update.
- Kylo Ren’s Pull ability can still interrupt Obi-Wan’s All-Out Push. This will be changed in the next update.
Source: Battlefront Forums